Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Microblading And Breast Cancer
October is breast cancer awareness month, and to spread awareness we are donating one session of microblading or machine ombré powder brows to a breast cancer survivor. Many survivors of breast cancer find self care in microblading after loosing their hair from treatment.
Win One Free Session
We are donating one session of microblading or machine ombré powder brows to a breast cancer survivor! Read below on how to enter.
- Please like our social media pages (Instagram or Facebook)
- Then share our recent post with the picture about breast cancer awareness (shown here)
- Please tag us so we know you’ve shared the post!
- If you know a survivor (but aren’t one personally), you can still enter! Services will be for your chosen breast cancer survivor.
- Contest ends November 1st and the winner will be announced then!
You’re already a winner as a survivor, but ONE winner will be chosen at random, we will reach out on your shared post to get in touch.